$30 gift idea
Choosing a memorable gift never comes easily, especially if your budget is limited. However, a not-so-high price does not mean that the gift should be boring and trivial; there are still hundreds of opportunities to come up with a $30 gift idea.
What can become a gift?
An unlimited budget doesn’t require much effort to surprise and delight your nearest and dearest. It is much more effortful to choose an inexpensive gift that can bring joy. What can you focus on when making a choice?
- Gift recipient’s hobbies. Almost every hobby involves buying some accessories or equipment. For example, if a person you want to give a present to paints pictures, then unusual paints or a brush made of unique material can become a perfect gift.
- Recreation and entertainment equipment. Wherever the hero of the occasion works, whatever position they occupy, everyone needs to rest. Today, many novel accessories allow you to make your holidays better, for example, blankets with sleeves or thermo-cups that you can take on a picnic or a trip with you.
- Various trinkets. They create a cozy atmosphere in the house. Give a sweet ring holder shaped like a rabbit to a woman or beverage chill rocks to a man.
All of the above options presuppose that you already know the hero of the occasion quite well and know something about their hobbies and interests. But imagine that you don’t know the person and you still have to give a nontrivial present that will be supposed to please and not to offend. Here are several universal $30 present ideas for any gender and age:
- Stylish power banks. For every modern person, this accessory is as necessary as a smartphone.
- Tea or coffee in a distinctive packaging.
- A fitness tracker. This useful device will be a perfect gift even for those, who are not into sport.
One more universal $30 gift idea is an original set of wooden puzzles of unusual shape that may serve as a wall decoration. You may find a great variety of such puzzle sets in our store. We offer unique puzzles in gift packages that have all the chances to become a nontrivial and inexpensive gift.