Activities for children to do
It is well known that a child should breathe fresh air as much as possible. If the weather is nice outside, go for a walk, and, so as not to get bored, arrange activities for children to do, choosing the appropriate ones from our selection.
Outdoor play ideas
Walking on the street is dangerous if there is nothing to do: the child may fall, get hurt, or run away from the area. Offer them fun activities that children enjoy to keep the walk safe and rewarding. Here are some ideas for outdoor activities:
- Excavation in search of dinosaurs.
- Capture the Flag.
- Hide and seek.
- Drawings in the sand.
- Cops and robbers.
- Bird watching.
It is important to participate in all the activities with your child. This is necessary not only for their safety, but also to create a sense of belonging, for family cohesion, for the feeling that the closest person, their mother, is always there. Well, when you come home, it's time to chill and play a more relaxed game, such as assembling jigsaw puzzles such as the ones bought from our store.
Features of puzzles
- The main characteristic of the jigsaw puzzles from our store is the ability to assemble three-dimensional figures from them. They can be put on the shelf and used as a toy.
- Large parts are specially designed for children.
- Natural wood is durable and hard wearing.
- All parts are free of toxic impurities and can be used by allergy sufferers. Wood is hypoallergenic, it is possible to make toys from it even for the smallest children. ".
Our packaging is also made of natural wood which is environmentally friendly and beautiful, thanks to which puzzles are perceived as an excellent present. The collection includes animals, plants and birds. Having assembled the wooden puzzles, you get unique signature paintings that could be made into a wall panel for interior decoration.